Dynamic Web TWAIN
- Dynamic Web TWAIN works in all mainstream browsers.
- Dynamic .NET TWAIN supports loading images in BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG and PDF formats.
- Supports uploading and downloading via HTTP(S) and FTP(S).
- Supports editing scanned/loaded images in buffer before saving.
You may also like
Dynamic Web TWAIN performs Web scanning in all mainstream browsers, including Internet Explorer version 6 and above; Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari on Windows (XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 and 10). Support both 32-bit and 64-bit browsers and systems.
Dynamsoft Barcode Reader can work as an add-on to Dynamic Web TWAIN, so as to empower your web application with the ability to read barcodes from scanned documents.
Dynamic Web TWAIN is trusted by the companies with high-security demands like Lockheed Martin.
It is also used by scanner vendors including HP, Epson and Fujifilm. Dynamic Web TWAIN is used in critical industries such as healthcare, government, insurance, finance and manufacturing. Since the release of ver. 1.0 in 2003, Dynamic Web TWAIN has undergone constant improvement to always get leaner while ensuring support for all required next generation and legacy technologies and standards.
See the detailed features:
* TWAIN specification 2.1 and below compatible
* Supports both 32 and 64-bit TWAIN drivers (ActiveX, HTML5, Plugin Editions).
* Supports basic image editing features such as Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Flip, Erase,
* Supports saving images as a byte array.
* Support SSL for HTTP uploading and downloading
With Dynamic Web TWAIN, you can interact with scanners simply by implementing a couple of lines of provided code.
Dynamic Web TWAIN boasts cross-platform and cross-browser support. You will not have to deal with different APIs to support different user environments. Rich sample code and award-winning customer service make it even easier.